Medal of Honor Warfighter

Discussion in 'Shooter Games: The Range' started by Ned, Feb 19, 2011.

1. camdy

camdy Well-Known Member

ok i have found out why i can't accept rage and ethan it looks like you can only be in 1 MoH Platoon which seems abit silly seeing how you can be in more than 1 BF3 Platoon.

2. Rage032

Rage032 Retired Captain

Ahh okay. I'll join up with your main tog one then.

3. ethan666

ethan666 Active Member

Hey guys. Many thanks for the people who I have teamed up with in game. Actually won a few thanks to you guys. ;) I'm easy on the Platoon thingy, so if I need to leave a Platoon to join a main one, please let me know. I'm now starting to enjoy this game more, as the weapons are getting better as I progress through the game. (I need all the help I can get). I still don't know how to talk in game, nor how to change teams. I think I know how to join on someone in a game, but that doesn't always work. Hope you guys don't mind if I just join in out of the blue on some games. MOHWF has a lot of potential. Everything is working. No crashes, but I have spawned / zapped myself off the map lots of times and been scoring from the strangest places outside the playing map. I also found out that some of the bushes in the game, are bottomless. ie...........you jump into them, and find yourself free falling in space. :rolleyes: Love the weapons audio and affects. Can we get a big TOG game going sometime? See you in-game.

4. Rage032

Rage032 Retired Captain

Nem, Osi and I have tried to find a way to switch teams, fire squads but there looks to be on control for it. Which completely sucks. Your best bet is to create a party and join a server with the party. So long as its got space on the right team for you, it should work. I'm usually on TS with Nem and Osi in the Sunday Punchers channel of Battlefield 3. So jump in on that. I totally want to see if we can get a group of 6 or 8 together and cause a muck.

5. Genghoidal

Genghoidal Retired Captain

Keen on groups.. i sent out an invite last night and ended up with camdy and muzz on me at least.. maybe more :)

6. Henry Pease

Henry Pease Just Joined

Finally it has been released, but still I am not playing it. So, is there anyone who is playing this game ?

7. ethan666

ethan666 Active Member

Awesome fun again last night guys. Many thanks to OSI032 (hope I got that right) for teaming up and winning. OSI was doing all the run and gunning, while I camped. :D Good to see a few people on last night in the one server. Still couldn't figure out how to change teams / sides.

8. ethan666

ethan666 Active Member

Hey Henry. The game is heaps of fun. Quite a few playing.

9. SJ777

SJ777 Retired Moderator

does anyone know how to turn off in game voip - it appears to me that you can turn off voip but that does not stop your mic from transmitting it really just does a mute all kind of thing...prematch and aftermatch seems to be global voip with no way to stop it?

10. camdy

camdy Well-Known Member

its a known bug and i hope they will have it fixed soon the only way i know is you can mute the players that use it.

11. WebRat

WebRat Getting Started

Yo guys, add me! I unfortunately only play on the weekends and HARDCORE servers only "Combat Mission/Hotspot". my 360 gamertag is: "WebRat44" if yer playing on 360. I have a platoon that is myself and a friend, "Krazy Canucks".

12. ethan666

ethan666 Active Member

Will do WebRat.
    Add me too.
    ethan666001

13. Genghoidal

Genghoidal Retired Captain

Boo not a fan of the HC servers

14. WebRat

WebRat Getting Started

I find the normal servers are too easy and very little challenge. With the Hardcore servers, you don't know where a grenade lands, your 40mm grenade launcher doesn't have the guides for launching, when shooting you get hit markers only. The one thing I like about it is for higher level players it evens out the playing field. The normal servers are far too unbalanced.

15. ethan666

ethan666 Active Member

I'm still playing a fair bit, on any kind of server (don't care), trying to level up. Seems interest is already waning which is sad. Come on guys, lets work out when we can get on-line and have a game together. I still don't know how to speak in the game, but I'll figure it out eventually.

I'm not sure if I'll switch to Black Ops 2 just yet, as I believe that there will not be any dedicated servers that TOG can operate.