[DONE] Membership application - Hi everyone \o

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Ragnarokkr, Jul 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ragnarokkr

Ragnarokkr Getting Started

Hi hi, come to ask to be let into this party.

Im 32, obviously into gaming. Looking for a place to talk with like minded people really. Finding it a bit difficult to find good social groups, most seem to carry the elitist viewpoint of needing to be online 90% of the time and not falling below a certain level.

At the moment i split my time between 40k inquisitor martyr, Factorio, Heroes of the storm and Final fantasy 14.
    Fridays are put aside for Cyberpunk 2020 on roll20 (very new to it and a lot of stuff i don't get yet).

1st console was an commodore 64 but was really my brothers. didnt get to play much so dont remember it too well. (distracted by google... IK+ forgot about that game.)
    im not sure what console it was on but spent hours playing Dizzy with my older brother. dont think we ever solved it.

favourite game of all time is Final fantasy 7. story, mechanics. everything.

I've selected to apply for full membership on my profile however.. i cant view the FAQ and the list of admin users states i don't have permission to view the page :) ....did go through the help page though, found the stuff on the BB codes to be useful

so what do you say? yay?

2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator

NAY! You are not permitted to join TOG.

But wait....!

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.
    You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions
    Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.
    Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our Discord Server.
    Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.
    Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.
    We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

3. Ragnarokkr

Ragnarokkr Getting Started

Noice,

thanks for having me.

Shrubbo likes this.