[DONE] Membership Application - Omni

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Omni, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Omni

Omni Just Joined

My love affair with games seems as though it started ages ago, but I'll attempt to be as concise as possible and cram it all into a few paragraphs here.

I, as I'm sure many have, started on a Commodore 64. The various consoles that followed acted as a gateway of sorts for me, propelling me into the world of table top RPGs. I've played just about anything I've been exposed to in regards to pen and paper. My favorites being Robotech, Mage, and D&D 2nd edition.

As video gaming has evolved over the last 2 decades I've gravitated more towards it than the older pen & paper games. Unfortunately real world responsibility eventually surpasses the desire to spend endless nights rolling dice, drinking Mountain Dew, and casting magic missles into the darkness.....

That being said, I've been active in many different MMORPGs in the past. I cut my teeth on Everquest and outright devoured World of Warcraft. When I find a good game I immerse myself in it. I raid heavily. I am accomplished and extremely proficient as a raider and as an officer as well.

The only thing better than a good game, is a good game played with good people, and that is why I am applying to ToG. I spent 5 years in a guild called Exodus on WoW. That group of people made that game exponentially more enjoyable than it would have been had I not found them. I am looking for that same experience in other game(s), specifically Planetside 2.

Geographically I am located in Glendale, Arizona (USA). I look forward to the opportunity to game with all of you.

Cheers,
    Cody Zarr (aka Omni, Tacitus, Tactic, Maelstrom, Nemesis)

2. Terraphon

Terraphon Getting Started

I know Cody in the world and he's a solid dude. I think he'd be a great addition to the group.

3. AlphaGamma

AlphaGamma Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and almost 55,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

4. Omni

Omni Just Joined

Most excellent, thank you.