[DONE] Membership Application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Styremius, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Styremius

Styremius Getting Started

Hi to all at TOG

Name: Styremius

Hi tog i play alot of games, i own alot of consoles but as of right now i love playing lotro, after seeing some of your players running around middle earth kitted out just looked so cool, my brother recently joined your ranks and has sung praises of your kin, currently i am working on a lvl 38 warden, with a lvl 60 champ, and a burglar rising up the ranks. I ask to join your kin and hope you accept my application, i am a hord worker always willing to help and craft.

Look forward to seeing you in game thanks
    Styremius

2. Ashlann

Ashlann Retired Moderator

Hi Styremius,

Thanks for your application. Who is your brother in TOG? If you're connected from the same IP we will just need to make a record of that.

Also, your birth date in your profile doesn't match up with your age; please clarify?

Ashlann
    Forum Moderator

3. Styremius

sorry age= 27, brother is antiquity, different ip address, sorry dont know how i missed that, feeling a bit :w today lol

4. Ash

Ash Retired Moderator

Hey Styremius, Ashlann is hard at work on your Application, in the meantime we love to hear a bit about people if you have the time. Some ideas of what to talk about would be...What timezone do you play in, are you and your brother into any other games, what was the first game system you two had and did the older of the two of you(not sure whos older) get to play it more?

5. Ashlann

Styremius, are you on xfire? Steam? If so, git us up with your contact there:)

6. Styremius

lol im the older by a couple of years, i remember the first game system we had was a amstrad 464, lol we quickly moved on to a master system with the brilliant built in alex the kid, we then aqquired a mega drive with sonic, then came the master piece, the psone with tekkan, ridge racer and soon after final fantasy 7 which imo was the best rpg to date would still happily play it now. all of these consoles me and my brother shared, i think most of them went in his room lol as he had the color tv, a while after came the ps2, xbox, 360, and ps3, ive moved out so i own the ps2, xbox, 360, and ps3 :). other than lotro, i like fps rts, and love rpg, dont really go for racing sims but am looking forward to gran turisimo 5 :)

erm dont use xfire or steam, mainly use vent or teamspeak or just regular in-game audio in lotro, as i said i spend most of my gaming time on that now, hope that isnt a problem. timezone is uk british summer timezone.

thanks again ash for the very quick replies. :D

7. Ashlann

No worries Styremius - I'll get back to you very shortly:)

8. Ashlann

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 46 game divisions and over 40,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers