[DONE] Membership Application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by miclambchop, Aug 3, 2010.

1. miclambchop

miclambchop Just Joined

What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG?
    World of Warcraft

What was the first gaming console you own or pen and paper game you played?
    I never really had one growing up. I never played anything like dungeons and dragons

Why do you want to join TOG?
    Well, my fiancee has been a member for years. His name is Cerebrix (well thats not his real name LOL). He started a few guilds for TOG and after all these years, hes finally broken me down and talked me into trying it. I'm having fun so far!

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share.

I'm much more of a casual gamer and I tend to spend a lot more time with casual puzzle games when I do play. But that might be changing if playing World of Warcraft with Cerebrix turns out to be my liking!

I've just been informed I should mention that I have read the code of conduct and agreed to the AUP.

Hopefully i covered everything I need to here. If not, blame cerebrix! LOL

- chop

2. Cerebrix

Cerebrix Well-Known Member

woot!

3. theZee

theZee Retired Moderator

Hi chop,

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 40,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers