[DONE] membership application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by TheSleeper1, Jan 27, 2014.

1. TheSleeper1

TheSleeper1 Just Joined

i found this site seeing your organization in star citizen. i am a backer and hope to be involved with that when it is released and would like to be part of a more mature (well relatively speaking lol) and fun group to play star citizen with.

i was an arcade junkie from the first asteroids and space invaders until home pcs started coming out really. i did have the first sega console as well as that old motorcycle game that hooked to tv and had the handlebars, but danged if i can remember what it was. need for speed 1 and command and conquer really got me hooked on the pc early though.

i played motor city online from ea (we had a crew called old timer racing and your site name reminded me of that) and dabbled in earth and beyond until both had server side shut down, making the games unplayable. still shaking my fist at EA...

i loved the old privateer and mechwarrior games and i remember playing them and wearing out joysticks.

right now i primarily play eve online (since 2006) as well as some racing games on the pc and a couple on the ps3.

i play some civ5, although a bit rusty and need to revisit it but have kept up to date on the expansions.

i played a bit of sto (couple of lvl 50 chars) and i thought it was fun, but i haven't played it more than log in once in a while for a bit. i never was in a fleet and maybe it would be more interesting that way.

total annihilation was one of my other fav games. a buddy and I used to use the spring lobby and play coop vs ai, which was my fav way to play.

used to play a TON of BF3, America's Army, and some others, but i don't do much first person shooters any more.

really looking forward to Star Citizen though :)

Sleep

2. ohio.medic

ohio.medic Star Citizen Captain

Hello TheSleeper1,

A member of the Mod/Admin team should be along soon to take care of your application. Once approved you can find the Star Citizen forums by the links below. Also check out all the divisions we have to offer. If you are looking for a fleet for STO we also have one you can take a look at.

The Star Citizen forums are located here. http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/star-citizen/

Post in the thread and follow the format that on the front page. http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/...tog-fleet.html

Star Trek Online. http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/star-trek-online/

Happy Gaming,
    Ohio

3. Rage

Rage Retired Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game and communications servers
    Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 58,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!
    The Older Gamers