[DONE] Membership request Holyheals, World of Warcraft, Wildhammer/Thunderhorn EU, Alliance

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Holyheals, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Holyheals

Holyheals Getting Started

1. What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG?
    World of Warcraft​
    1. What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played?
    First proper game I played on PC was Dungeon Keeper 2, first on Nintendo 64 was Mario 64 and first boardgame probably Catan​
    1. Why do you want to join TOG?
    Main issue I had with my previous guild was the raiding times and days. They raid on wednesday and thursday which simply puts to much strain on both my personal and professional life with late nights and early morning. The friday and saturday raids with you guys would fit perfectly. There were also other issues which I did discuss with Dallarna. ​
    1. Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share.
    26 year old Dutchman, main game is World of Warcraft with some Civ 6 and HOI4 with mates in between. Working as an IT professional, living with my girlfriend and our dog. ​

2. Holyheals

Also to add to question three; I'm just looking for a laid back but serious group of people who enjoy the raiding but put having fun as main objective during their raids. And I believe that would be the case here :)

3. Sysmon

Sysmon World of Warcraft Captain

A healer with a dog! Perfect! Wander down to the Dark Portal when you have been through the administrative gauntlet. Then sign up with one of the EU guilds (I assume) on Deathwing and Thunderhorn. Lok'tar Ogar!

:D S

4. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator

Behold the terrifying administrative gauntlet!

Congratulations! You have past our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)

newfulla and Dolnor like this.
  5. Holyheals

Thank you! Already joined The Old Guard on Thunderhorn/Wildhammer. For the Alliance! And the doggy says hi

Attached Files:

Sysmon and Dolnor like this.