[DONE] Membership Request.

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by iHale, Mar 2, 2013.

1. iHale

iHale Overwatch Captain

Ello All,

My handle is Hallelujah, tho i also play games under various other handles such as Dru, (shortened from my real name) Currently a Retail Manager for Dick Smith, recently moved on from Masters Home Improvement.

About to hit major milestone in my life the big 3-0!.... in June >< I play a multitude of games, ranging from Dota 2 (of which i am absolutely useless at, but enjoy it none the less) to World of Warcraft, CS:GO, BF3, the list honestly goes on forever i think i buy a new game every week at this rate.

I first started gaming on the old Commodore 64, but tbh i cannot remember the first game i played, although i dont think this was on the commodore the first game i have very vivid memories of was my complete frustration when dying on the original first version prince of persia over and over again, before any game had "save points", jesus my blood boils just thinking about it.

I don't want to write an essay so ill just leave it there. Cheers for the opportunity to apply. :)

2. iHale

iHale Overwatch Captain

Sorry thought id list my actual other handle, while it is Dru, its spelt, .─Éru. (i like the strange D).

3. AlphaGamma

AlphaGamma Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 58,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

4. iHale

iHale Overwatch Captain

Appreciate it Thanks :)

5. bundy.r.bear

bundy.r.bear Retired Captain