Recommended Metal Dead - Zombie Adventure Game

Discussion in 'Digital Distribution & Mobile Game Applications' started by Drac, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Drac

Drac Squad Officer

I met the guys who made this tonight (all 2 of them), cracking indie adventure game that doesn't hold back on the gore - great humour and writing as well. Zombies + Metal + Indie Adventure = win.

They spent about 18 months making this in their basement(s), pretty much zero budget. One of my former students is now also working with them on the sequel.

Support your fellow aussie game devs and grab a copy for $5 at any of the following sites (not currently available on steam):

Metal Dead - Buy and download on GamersGate
    Metal Dead | Indievania
    Metal Dead Windows game | Desura
    Metal Dead - IndieCity (£2.99)

It also received several award nominations, one for it's writing (it's running against Portal 2 in the Best Writing – Comedy category) and another nomination for Best Independent Adventure. Possibly something to tide over those waiting for the steam sale of walking dead.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
  2. PhatFreD

PhatFreD Well-Known Member

Well anything with zombies will do it for me. Thanks for sharing their story.

3. Waltron

Waltron Just Joined

Metal Dead started out as a funny game. ... Turns out to be more of an adventure....It’s different than other zombie games....