[DONE] Midnight - Applying for Full Membership

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Midnight, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Midnight

Midnight Getting Started

1. What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG? RTCW:Enemy Territory. I also recently purchased COD:MW2 but am yet to play that game.
    2. What was the first gaming console you own or pen and paper game you played? Asteriods/Frogger on Atari maybe.
    3. Why do you want to join TOG? So I can play comp Enemy Territory on game arena (or whats left of it) as the clan I was in recently disbanded and the TOG guys @ Game Arena have a good name/good bunch of guys :-D
    4. Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. I recently purchased a razer DeathAdder 3.5G gaming mouse that I'm happy with and increases my kills, but the feet are already kinda wearing out, and a razer Lycosa keyboard although good in hindsight I would have gotten a diff keyboard, maybe steelseries.
    5. I've never played WoW but I played the D&D boardgame over 20 years ago.
    6. I ride 24km/day to keep in good health.
    7. I'm an ex Senior Health Inspector.
    8. I used to play backgammon at a site called Hearme.com that was sold off and i think became Gamespy? I also play euchre at Yahoo.
    9. Geographical location: Benalla, Vic, Australia. If you lived in Benalla you would play online games as well.
    10. Times that you play: approx 6pm-11:30pm
    11. I'll be 42 at the end of this Month.
    Thank you for your time, I'll be going fishing tomorrow for a week I think.
    regards, Aden/Midnight.

2. Ashlann

Ashlann Retired Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 36,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers

3. Midnight

Midnight Getting Started

Thanks Ashlann for your prompt reply. :D

On a diff note it was sad to read about some TOG members who had passed on in a diff thread. :( Some of them taken so young I was a bit shocked. My condolences to the families.

This may be out of place but to the rest of us still here I'd just like to suggest possibly taking control of your own health more and the benefits of some form of regular excercise. Regular checkup at your GP ain't a bad idea either.

Ciao

4. Latch

Latch Well-Known Member

Jump down to the ET forum m8