Minecraft servers

Discussion in 'Minecraft (Public)' started by Sister Julie, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Sister Julie

Sister Julie Well-Known Member

Just before the forums went down I was looking into joining a tog Minecraft servers. Are there still toggers active in Minecraft?

2. McKitten

McKitten Active Member

Yep, MarvelManiac, 8wGremlin, Archmagus12 and myself were all on Dominus with the usual strays. I don't know if anyone has been on since I left Friday i think it was?

I went into pack testing mode because of Minecolonies annoying me. Sadly the one i like the most has the nastiest bug i've seen yet (sound breaking, restarting, breaking), tho it was light on the post setup content.

3. LazarusProject

LazarusProject Well-Known Member

Marvel is still playing (he was on yesterday). Bot as mentioned in the other thread pop is low. If you can wait a few weeks I will set _something_ new up and I think we will get an influx of people come back. Current pack had an unresolved mod issue with some peoples setups. (3+ couldn't get above single digit fps)

4. DarkDuck

DarkDuck Minecraft Division Captain

We stopped hosting servers ourselves as there was one or two on and the funding was too much for them. Several run their own servers, as stated by McKitten. I am keen to try and get a community going, but I don't know what to do, minecraft seems to be very transient which makes life hard

Obsi likes this.
  5. LazarusProject

DarkDuck! Could you please look into where the Members Forums went? I messaged Joe on Steam, but have got no reply. :( I was not sure if you were still active on here. :)

6. DarkDuck

7. LazarusProject

woo! I have posted. Looking for feedback on new server pack! Come, post! Let me know what you think, even it's "whatev's happy to play any minecraft"

8. Obsi

Obsi Well-Known Member

I may be interested in getting back into a spot of minecrafting again if there's somewhere good to play :D

9. DarkDuck

check out the forums (link at the top of this forums) there is a few running

10. Obsi

Obsi Well-Known Member

I was going to try the all-the-mods one.... But the new twitch launcher isn't working well for me, it gets to about mod 20 and then deletes everything and gives an error saying it can't find the child addon (with a different number each time). I've tried reinstalling minecraft (and that's working fine), but now I can't seem to link it to twitch again, even though it knows I'm currently playing minecraft (says so at the top). I tried creating a new profile and tried adding the all-the-mods mod to that, but it's still failing with an "addon instance has no full path" error