Modern Minecraft & Older Gamers. Anyone still Game?

Discussion in 'Minecraft (Public)' started by Kinnikki, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Kinnikki

Kinnikki Just Joined

Hi everyone,
    I would really like to know how interested Older Gamers are in Modern Modded Minecraft. Are there still those, like me, that love MC? (without the badgering etc)
    I would really appreciate any and all opinions.
    Thanks so much
    Kinnikki

2. Fate

Fate Active Member

Hi Kinnikki.

I usually play vanilla minecraft nowadays but am keen with modded minecraft. We have a minecraft division where currently the is a sky factory server running. :)

3. Satchie

Satchie Just Joined

I have played on servers with the younger crowd and i have to say this, I HATE it, i was on a few other servers where nothing but name calling and the F bomb were in every chat uugg i left not much enjoyment trying to ask a simple question when no one sees your question due to a lot of nonsense.

4. McKitten

McKitten Active Member

Well i might abbreviate my swearing from time to time but I generally answer questions (even if some people haven't wanted to hear the answer).
    I prefer a crowd that will respect each other and hopefully the villages also and there is big degrees of that within the MC Toggers I game with.

The problem seems to be pack turn over tho. Spend 3 weeks finding a pack then 3 weeks using/grumbling at it before reaching the accumulated "can't play anymore" stage.

5. LazarusProject

LazarusProject Well-Known Member

Necro much? ;) (last post was a year old) I'd been keen for a server that lasted a little longer, but that is the issue, people get fed up, or find other stuff to do, server pop goes down, which means others go, etc. Happy to take suggestions.

6. Sister Julie

Sister Julie Well-Known Member

I play vanilla minecraft but enjoy a mod pack from time to time. As you can see from my other posts I am still hoping to find a minecraft community whatever the version.

7. gasman

gasman Well-Known Member

I'm still playing mod pacs - toying with MF3 at the moment at Brerie.

Much prefer TOG servers when there's one on. I'll go afk for a while sometimes, but I always come back.

8. LazarusProject

LazarusProject Well-Known Member

One thing I'd like to to this time - have more people test the pack before we go live. I hated that a few people just couldn't get it running better than a few FPS. Still no idea what that was...