Monster Hunter World Squad

Discussion in 'RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others' started by Grindagger, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Grindagger

Grindagger Getting Started

Anyone have a squad set up on Monster Hunter World for TOG?

If not, I'm happy to set one up for people who play this game and want to hang out.

2. Mastersdiamond

Mastersdiamond Active Member

I would love to join the squad but i need to wait until it comes out on PC then i be raring to go :D

Grindagger likes this.
  3. Grindagger

Yeah, unfortunately i don't have a PC anymore sold it to be part of the couch potato gaming community! Maybe I'll consider going back some day, but if I did go back would probably be for an MMORPG.

Mastersdiamond likes this.
  4. Mastersdiamond

Mastersdiamond Active Member

yup i can totally understand that but i love my pc too much to get console, can doo soo much better on pc hehehehe

Grindagger likes this.
  5. Grindagger

Not going to deny that!

Oh well, hopefully one day in the future they'll allow all platforms to be crossed over. We can dream.

6. 1CottonEyeJoe

1CottonEyeJoe Getting Started

I am a PC gamer as well but there are so many exclusive games on console that I really wanted to play so finally broke down and got a ps4 pro. I am loving God of War and got Monster Hunter World as well and it is great. Don't know how they will integrate kb&m but controller seems the way to play.

So if anyone on PS wants to group up let me know. Still low level but climbing fast but still only Solo so far.

ID: ICottonEyeJoe

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  7. Ghoull

Ghoull Active Member

The funny thinkg about 'Exclusive' titles. They make it sound so prestigious for their console. All it does is EXCLUDE a whole bunch of gamers, tha spankers.

I will never buy a console, and waste the resources, when I have a perfectly functioning PC already, thankyouverymuch.

If I WAS going to get a console, it would probably be PS4 as well.

If console developers want my money, they better start porting. Which is ALOT easier to do now, than it was in early console generations. No excuse to EXCLUDE anyone anymore.

8. Strikezam

Strikezam Active Member

If you're interested in PC squad , there a few of us in discord

9. Lurch

Lurch Well-Known Member

This still happening. I know it's a year on, but the game is still popular and I've been getting SOS Flare PUG's pretty easily. However would like to hunt with you guys.

10. VladamirLutrova

VladamirLutrova Guild Wars 2 Officer

I'm late to the party and just picked this up for PS4 (since my PC is quite old and I can't afford the upgrade right now). Does anyone have a squad I can join for PS4?

PSN: Vladamir_Lutrova