moonpies42 for membership

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by moonpies42, May 16, 2006.

1. moonpies42

moonpies42 Just Joined

Hi, I'm Christopher Peck (aka moonpies42). I found out about the site on a LiveJournal community for Guild Wars and thought it sounded interesting. I'm 31 years old, and I've been playing computer games since the 80's... notably Infocom text adventures, Sierra adventure games, etc. While I still enjoy playing computer games, I'm often frustrated with the less-than-mature mentality of other players in on-line games, so I'm looking forward to enjoying games like Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, City of Heroes, City of Villains, etc. with more mature, good-natured people with a sense of humor.

I've read the AUP and the FAQ. I live in Ohio (EST) and usually play in the evening and on weekends. I used to play the original EverQuest, EverQuest Online Adventures/Fronteirs (for PS2), and Star Wars Galaxies. I'm originally from Pennsylvania, married for 6 years this month, and I have a 4 year old son named Gabriel.

Feel free to ask me any questions. Looking forward to meeting you here and in-game!

2. viking

viking Retired Advisor

Welcome to TOG mate :)

You have met the reqs so an Admin should be along to make you a member. :)

3. moonpies42

moonpies42 Just Joined

Thanks! :)

4. DogMeat

DogMeat Active Member

Welcome aboard Buckeye.

5. Mind Rott

Mind Rott Well-Known Member

Welcome from a fellow Buckeye turned Floridian. After you've been togerized make sure you check out the forums. Lots of good people in all the games you mentioned.

6. Gatoc

Gatoc Active Member

welcome to tog

7. moonpies42

moonpies42 Just Joined

Thanks! I forgot to mention in my post that I'm actually from Pennsylvania... I moved out to Ohio to go to college and never left. So I guess I'm a Pennsylvanian turned Ohioan. Hopefully someday I'll be a Pennsylvanian turned Ohioan turned Hawaiian. Or maybe Pennsylvanian turned Ohioan turned Venusian. That'd be cool.

8. beowulf2947

beowulf2947 Retired Captain

Welcome! Enjoy your stay here.

9. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

G'day and welcome to the good ship TOG, moonpies42 :)

Ur application is being looked at by the admins and they will be with u shortly to hit u with the big TOG stick..... once ur bruised and battered pls join the rest of the shipmates in the Lounge for some light refreshment ;)

10. Jello63

Jello63 Well-Known Member

Jervis Bay N.S.W: TOG Sponsor: XFire-jello63. Fox'
    Hi & Welcome to TOG :).

You have now been made a member & have access to all TOG member only forums.

The first place to start is the Forum Index.

Find the game forum you are interested in, there you will find threads called "Sticky" posts, which contain a lot of very handy information.

Introduce yourself & you'll find TOG members coming from all directions to help you get settled.

The social hub of TOG is the Lounge where there are many topics discussed, TOG social gatherings & Lans are posted.

Enjoy your stay.:)