Mortal online store is up! GOGOGO!

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by Tumtuk, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Tumtuk

Tumtuk Getting Started

The store is up now as of 8:30 CST US time. I am in block1 July 20th YAY!!

2. kiwiitis

kiwiitis Well-Known Member

It went very smoothly except for a slight hitch when it said my Visa details were incorrect.

3. Tumtuk

Tumtuk Getting Started

4. jamesy

jamesy Active Member

Have they lifted the NDA btw?
    I just couldn't buy without some more info from beta players. I really don't want another Darkfall!

5. Dravius

Dravius Getting Started

Wont know until 20th July when we can play. I took a leap of faith and went and bought it anyhow as, well not much else going on gamingwise for me atm ;)

6. Flintwick

Flintwick Retired Captain

I too took the leap and got the LE, although I dont see it a leap really, more so I see it as an investment in a game company who's approach, commitment and determination I really want to see rewarded, and in a game which I see so much potential in.

As many have said, if (like they are totally focussed on) they get the core game working as intended, and only a fraction of the extra stuff they want to put in, the game cannot fail to be a success :)

One thing you have to remember about these guys is, they are all gamers, with a wealth of individual experience both developing and playing games. They have a singular vision to create the ultimate game, and have funded the entire thing themselves to make it happen. There are no producers or other outside entities messing with the game, it is purely their vision, and the imput from the gaming community that is directing this game.

Even if it turns out to be not for me, this is the approach I find refreshing to see in the games industry, and is something I am eager to promote.

Flint