[DONE] My application (or life story)

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Bruun, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Bruun

Bruun Getting Started

Hi i'm 39, Married with 3 kids (3, 11,15) spend a lot of my time either playing MMO's by myself or with my 2 elder children.

Have played (in order) Ultima online, Guild wars, Motor City Online, Anarchy Online, World Of Warcraft, Star wars: The Old Republic, and now playing Rift.

In gaming i have had 2 GREAT accomplishments . During Anarchy Online i had my character so geared i would solo farm raids and sell the loot drops for big money. And during WoW our guild's core team (My character was a Paladin and was the raids Main tank) cleared Dragon Soul Heroic and were the 8th on our realm to do so.

As i have spent SO many years with MMO's I tend to get tired of the immaturity in some guilds and more commonly in general chat. I am interested in being with others i can relate to.

2. Reven

Reven Active Member

3. Bruun

Bruun Getting Started

May pull my app. As i said i'm a parent and spend a lot of time playing with my kids ( i like my alone time too though). That being said, i usualy like to have them in the guild with me so i can kep an eye on them and not have some noname guild picking them up and discussing god knows what. If he had to have a restricted level in the guild that would suit fine as he doesn't really chat anyway.

So if I am unable to have at least my middle child with me, (who tends to follow me round from one game to the next) then i'll have to pass unfortunatly. Yes i should have brought this up when talking ingame with a member but it didn't come to mind.

4. Reven

Reven Active Member

We'll still be here if you ever want to apply again, see you in game :)

5. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hi Bruun,

You can still be a TOG member if you wish. Even if you don't have time to join a guild now you might be able to in the near future. Ether way, please let us know.

All the best,

Monty
    TOG Administrator Team. :D

6. Reven

Reven Active Member

Hey Monty, I spoke to Bruun in game after he posted his last message here and he said he had decided to leave joining TOG for now.