new app

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by BOXA, Jul 21, 2007.

1. BOXA

BOXA Just Joined

i would like to join TOG and play COD2 and WoW. I am over 25 years of age and have read and agreed to all the terms and conditions.

2. fiona

fiona Retired Captain

Hi Boxa ;)

Glad to see you made it here. Admin will be along soon enough to approve you.

Once you are approved, head down to the Call of Duty forums and make a post in the Fox Hole saying hello to everyone. Also, I will send you some info to help get you started within the COD 2 Division :)

Fi :)

3. Sir Fitz

Sir Fitz Retired Administrator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You will now have full access to all parts of the tog website including:
    • All tog member only forums
    • All member only areas of the website
    Your membership also includes access to various tog only servers, get-together, events, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organization.

Undoubtedly you want to get started and the best place to start is to visit the main forum for the game in which you are interested, have a read of the sticky posts and other threads that catch your attention.

Make sure you introduce yourself and ask any further questions you may have. tog members are very helpful so don't be shy....ask away :)

The social heart of tog can be found in "the lounge room". there are lively discussions on many subjects as well as information on real life get togethers. If you want to know the other tog members across the whole of tog visit the lounge room.

Got a technical problem?

Visit tog's very own laboratory forum & see the cage full of helpful geeks. Not only can they assist in your troubleshooting, but they also like to help with upgrade & new computer advice.
    DISCLAIMER: use the geeks' advice at your own risk. they are just tog members like you & may not be fully qualified computer technicians ;)

OH NO! I've signed up with the lamest nick name on the internet!

No worries. Our fully trained forum administrators can help. Simply post your request for a name change in 'the desk' forum & the admins will leap into action & change it for you.

There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out.

Currently tog consists of over 25 game divisions and has over 16,000 registered members.

We sincerely hope that you enjoy tog for as long as you choose too. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)

4. FeZza

FeZza Well-Known Member

Hiya Boxa! I think we met in WoW last night briefly just before you logged off. i was playing my mage Fezzage. Gr8 that you're comin' aboard M8 :) I'll be seein' ya in both games soon I guess, Oh and I won't tell anyone you know Boze and Fiona btw. Wouldn't want that gettin' out would we ;)

Fez

5. Major Conspiracy

Major Conspiracy Well-Known Member

welcome to TOG, hope you like it here :D