[DONE] New Applicant - Battlefield 2042

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Daneg3x, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Daneg3x

Daneg3x Getting Started

Currently I'm playing CodMW and are looking for people to play that with. Also playing PUBG and have done that for 4 years however moving away from it as BF 2042 gets closer to release. I mostly play FPS, but also some strategy games like HOI4 too.

My first console was Sega I think with with Mortal Kombat getting the most game time, but soon graduated onto PC games with titles of Wolfenstein, Duke Nukem and Interstate '76.
    I want to join TOG to find like minded people and have fun.

I'm 36 from Newcastle, Australia and enjoying life and now with lock down (thanks CoVID) playing more games than before.

2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain of a Sparkly Dot, Longboat, and a goat! Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

Welcome to TOG mate, check the links in my signature thingy for stuff and things you will be looking for.

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. 25 down and nubs)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, stuff, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (Possibly is, never been there)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From fluffy crap to stabby stabby)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff. Boners)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

3. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG Daneg3x.

I hope you enjoy your time here. :D

4. CAMMO

CAMMO The Soprano Voice of TOG Staff Member Moderator -= GOLD Patreon =-

Welcome to TOG , there are a few playing MW jump on discord and they are all willing to help destroy your KDR. :rolleyes:

5. Rukus308

Rukus308 Code Monkey Staff Member Moderator

Welcome aboard Daneg3x :D plenty of FPS junkies in TOG, enjoy!

6. currybunny

currybunny Getting Started

Welcome daneg3x
    time to enjoy the great community here