[DONE] New Member App - PUBG, etc.

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Ph0sPh0r, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Ph0sPh0r

Ph0sPh0r Getting Started

I am currently (heavily) into PUBG, but have played many other types of games, somewhat concentrating on FPS. I do enjoy other games, such as MMORPG's, simulators, strategy, space combat sims. My last go-to before PUBG was Battlefield 1 and 4.

I originally started on an Atari 2600, graduated to Commodore 64, then Amiga 2000. After my stint in the Marines, I bought my first PC - Zeos Pantera Pentium 90. Rocking a solid modem connection to access BBS's to play Duke Nukem, Doom, etc. From there, the itch kept going. Since I am in IT, I suppose it goes hand-in-hand.

I usually play with family and a few close friends for PUBG, but I cannot consistently play on a regular basis. I have grown tired of solo play. When trying to join randoms, it's a crapshoot. LFG!

Family man, live in the midwest, competitive gamer, gym rat, etc.

2. BoneInspector

BoneInspector Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.

You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions

Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.

Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our GameVox and Discord Servers.

Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.

Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.

We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

All the best!