[DONE] New Member Application - COD & BF

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Swabio, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Swabio

Swabio Getting Started

G'day T-O-G'ers,

I have been a long time gamer of all kinds of games.... these days pretty much play FPS, although none of the modern games live up to the pinnacle of the DF BHD / JO:TR days, you will still find me on the hunt in COD and BF series, although more COD these days. I have played many a game with TOG'ers, and have been a long time friend of the rambunctious BRIT... (don't hold that against me ;) )

Anyway,

1. What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG? COD / BF and any other sweet FPS that gets released!
    2. What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played?

Jeebus, was a big fan of monopoly, trivial pursuit etc... but started the electric gaming with Caveman hand held thing that ran on a few C cell batteries.... before moving to a tri fold LCD knock off of donkey kong... then migrated to the mighty Atari 2600.... Amstrad CPC464, Commodore 64..... Commodore Amiga 500... then a 386 SX25.... 486 DX4x100.... PII 350.... and then into the P4 world and on and on......

3. Why do you want to join TOG?

I am an older gamer and enjoy playing games with brit, and a fair few of the other TOG crew... and have done for many years... so thought i should sign on up....

4. Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share.

Hmmm nothing else really.... although i do love 4WDing, Fishing, Camping.... and tearing up the track on my ZX6R and ZX10R ;)

CAMMO, Brit and Rukus308 like this.
  2. Rukus308

Rukus308 Code Monkey Staff Member Moderator

Welcome aboard Swabio :D "rambunctious" lol classic, I was going to say we have regulars playing COD but you probably already know that with Brit on the scene, nice list of hardware by the way.

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that awesome game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    Shrubbo and Brit like this.
  3. Brit

Brit Retired Captain

Welcome............. finally & "rambunctious", I had to look up what that meant! :)

Moose, Shrubbo, CAMMO and 1 other person like this.
  4. Swabio

Swabio Getting Started

Cheers Mate, appreciate it.

Classic Brit ;) I know you have pestered me for around a decade...... if anyone questions Brit's persistence, he has stalked me, hounded me and even took me out on a breakfast date.... all to get me here ;)

Look forward to killing some young'ens on the interwizzle games!

5. Brit

Brit Retired Captain

lol, you're a plonker!

Moose, Shrubbo and Rukus308 like this.
  6. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkly Smile Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

lol ,,, plonker :D

Brit, CAMMO and Rukus308 like this.
  7. CAMMO

CAMMO The Soprano Voice of TOG Staff Member Moderator -= GOLD Patreon =-

:rolleyes:Only Brit would type that. :D Welcome aboard.

Shrubbo, Brit and Rukus308 like this.
  8. Moose

Moose Simulation Games Captain

Fantastic to see more people around the world jumping on. Hope you enjoy your stay buddy. Might see you on cod at some stage. Stay Frosty! :D

CAMMO, Rukus308 and Shrubbo like this.