[DONE] New member application. :D

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Taranis, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Taranis

Taranis Getting Started

Hey team!
    33 male from Adelaide, South Australia.
    Played quite a few games over the years with TOG members, all Battlefields and also Counter Strike. Always been a good experience.
    Ive just started playing Destiny 2 on pc and am looking for a clan to join / people to play with. All my mates play it on console
    I play solely on PC, Destiny 2 at the moment but also play PUBG and Battlefield games.

Thanks for your time!

2. Tulgar

Tulgar Well-Known Member

hey mate, always good to have some more battlefielders :) Once an admin comes along and reviews things, come and find the battlefield specific forums and say hi. There are some good people playing all the games you mentioned so hopefully you find a good long term gaming home here mate.

3. Taranis

Taranis Getting Started

No admins been on or have i missed something regarding the application process? If i have please let me know so i can remedy the problem!
    Thanks.

4. Tulgar

Tulgar Well-Known Member

Nah, am sure will be ok otherwise they will say so. Its a volunteer team with thousands of members here so it can take a bit to catch up on stuff. Am sure they will be along soon.

5. BoneInspector

BoneInspector Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.

You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions

Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.

Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our GameVox and Discord Servers.

Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.

Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.

We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

All the best!

6. BoneInspector

BoneInspector Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Tulgar is right. I was at kindergarten meeting monday, sick kid Tuesday and only just managed to log in now to do this after put my kids to bed

Tulgar likes this.