New Member application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by eagle_manix, Jan 5, 2008.

1. eagle_manix

eagle_manix Getting Started

Hi all,

1) I am over 25
    2) I have read and agree to the AUP and FAQ's
    3) I have read and agree to the Forum and server guidelines.

I am based just outside of London, i usually play each weekday evening after work for several hours, not been playing lately due to work and DIY commitments. I'm 34 not married but living with partner of 18 years, no kids yet.

I got into gaming in the early 80s, started with an atari type console, a pre hard disk PC, various spectrums, sega consoles, playstation 1 & 2, xbox (just for video and audio streaming) and just treated ourselves to a Wii. Until i got into Guild Wars i hadn't played a game on the PC since psycho pinball and worms came out. Favourite games .... Silent hill, Final fantasy VII, worms, psycho pinball, guild wars, and many of the sierra adventure games.

I now play only Guild wars, racking up almost 4000 hours of gameplay in PvE over 16 months :eek: (last 4 months i have been inactive), all my characters are called Eagle_xxxx (Eagle from the comic series, and then various strips in the comic), main character eagle_manix - Ranger. Maxed 12 titles looking to max all PvE titles.

Was recommended by several of my friends - mainly colin bastow from pinjarra, Aus, know in guild wars as The Big Frog.

I think thats about it :), thanks for your time

eagle_manix

2. BigFrog

BigFrog Getting Started

Support for Eagle

Hi Guys

I have played with Eagle in GW for over a year now and believe he would be an asset to TOG.

Cheers

And hope you all had a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

3. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

G'day and welcome to TOG.

Looks as though everything is in order with your application, just sit tight until an Admin or Mod drops by with the TOG stamp of approval. Have fun. :)

4. BattleScoob

BattleScoob Retired Administrator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organization.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 20,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)

5. eagle_manix

eagle_manix Getting Started

TYVM

I'm just in flatpack hell at the moment, but just two wardrobes to assemble, i should be able to have a tinkle on the keys tomorrow morning, so ill leave my current guild then and sign up for a GW TOG account :)

Then hopefully ill get totally hooked a second time around :D