New member application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Funnel-Web, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Funnel-Web

Funnel-Web Just Joined

Gday everyone :)

I am 37, have read the FAQ and aggree with TOGs T&C.

My name is Matt and i am an avid gamer most often i play FPS games but now n then i go on a MMPORG frenzy.

I play Americas Army (ex 13th member to the guys in the know) and BF2 at the moment. I also was into Anarchy Online but am not particularly active at the moment.

Funnily enough my interest in TOG was piqued when I saw TOG.Funnel-Web in a BF2 server (i had a giggle at that! I assume it was cooincidence but tell my self it was flattery :p) I have played with TOG guys in AA before but had no idea what TOG was all about. I am really impressed and excited about the community you have created and look forward to becoming a part of it.

The reasons I am applying are two fold. I like team play and the enjoyment that comes from playing with a group of guys that have there act together and aren't childish or rude. I have also had a hard time finding a group of BF2 players that are online and available for me to play with, as i play pretty much everyday and miss being part of a group (13th clan is no longer active in AA and most don't play BF2).

Thats about it guys hope to cyas ingame/forums soon........hopefully :)

Aim low! :p

2. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

Welcome to TOGland, Funnel-Web :) Now that u have submitted ur application sit back and an admin will come by to toggerise u, then u can join us in the forums - the Lounge Room is the social hub :wink:

3. GhostDog

GhostDog Retired Administrator

Hi Funnel; making you a member now - that should give you access to the forums...

Then simply pop into the gaming forum of your choice and see what's going down!

4. Funnel-Web

Funnel-Web Just Joined

Thanks guys YAY :)

5. fulla

fulla Just Joined

I play at least 3 hrs a night BF2 at "Deadmeat" server "VOIP only" squad(its a popular squad because we have fun and play hard), maybe I'll cya there ay.

6. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

G'day and Welcome to TOG. :D

7. Gatoc

Gatoc Active Member

welcome to tog

8. WeaselSuit

WeaselSuit Getting Started

Hi and welcome to TOG! See ya on the battlefield! :)