[DONE] New Member Application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Kynn, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Kynn

Kynn Just Joined

My name is Kynn and I'm currently playing WoW, some Demigod, TF2, etc. My first gaming memories are on the Colecovision followed by the Commodore 64. After a long break from gaming, I came back to it as a mom of 3 via the original Dungeon Siege.

I'm contemplating picking up SW: TOR, but wishing they had a trial to try first before committing that kind of money to it.

At this point I'm looking for mature people to game with. I'm tired of the pre-teen antics I've seen in WoW and regardless of what I decide to play, would like it to be with actual adults.

2. Meera

Meera Active Member

I've known Kynn for several years now and she would be an asset to ToG. Great player, great person.

Meera

3. Snowbull

Snowbull Retired Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 50,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers