[DONE] New Member - BC2

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by col.smac, Apr 10, 2011.

1. col.smac

col.smac Just Joined

Greetings All,
    I have just returned to the Battlefield series of games after a rather long and painful but mostly enjoyable World of Warcraft stint. I have just started playing Bad Company 2 which is great. I played quite a bit of Battlefield 2 when it first came out before I found WoW.
    I first started gaming with a super NES playing Road Rash. My first computer enabled me to play Battlefield Vietnam 1942 and Deus Ex which still remains a fav. I have played almost all consoles out there and im an avid gamer in all genres.

Im looking to join TOG because gaming should be fun and being able to play with like minded people makes that happen. I have experiened many guilds in wow and CS 1.6 and understand how they can enhance you playing time. Im 25yo and live in Sydney and work fulltime in the Public Sector. I look forward to playing with some of you soon.

Cheers :)

2. Squiz

Squiz Retired Moderator

Hello col.smac.

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 36,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

cheers

squiz

3. Mister.E

Mister.E Well-Known Member

Welcome to TOG mate :). Drop into the BC2 forum and say g'day when you're ready.

From there you will find the details for Teamspeak - jump in and say hi.

Seeya on the Battlefield.