[DONE] New Member (hopeful) - Black Desert Online

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Bloodrain, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Bloodrain

Bloodrain Just Joined

Hi all,

Bloodrain here (Don) I currently play BDO on Orwen I played BDO at launch but only stuck around for about 60 days due to a life event. Life is back to normal now and the guild I was in is gone, so I'm actively looking for a home.
    Oh yeah BDO, I have a 54 Wizard who I really enjoy playing I grind a few hours every night. My gear is really behind any real aggressive players, but I will be doing all I can to catch up over the next few months.
    I have been gaming for a long time, my first real gaming purchase was a commodore 64, which I used to play D&D gold box games on. Good time were had on that little PC!
    What brought me here was seeing you in BDO, I never see your members doing anything disrespectful or starting a fight with an uber guild. Your just there doing your thing your way and I have a lot of respect for that and your members.

I like the idea of belonging to a community and not just a Guild in one game. I do enjoy trying new games when they come up, I still get caught up in the hype! Don't think that's ever going to change. =) Other things about me...hmm.. I'm in upper management in Telecom and I live in Denver Co. Boy these are hard, I don't really like to talk about me I'm more of a listener than a talker. But if there is anything you would like to know feel free to ask me whatever you like.

Thanks for the review of my membership!

Don

2. Bayland

Bayland The Doctor

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game and communications servers
    Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Loung. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 72,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best! :D

3. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Black Desert Online Captain

The BDO guild is super casual :) You'll fit right in.