[DONE] New member (hopefully?)

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Kalista, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Kalista

Kalista Getting Started

Name's Kali, I play Guild Wars2, and when I have the time and cash, wow, Swtor, and sometimes ESO as well. I usually play these games to get away from real life drama, and I'm usually pretty quiet at first. (Once I'm used to you, you likely can't shut me up then.) I'm looking to apply for gw2. I'm a long time RPer and helped run a few guilds on Wow and Swtor, and am pretty laid back.

2. Ninja Gizmosis

Ninja Gizmosis Communications Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.
    You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions
    Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.
    Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our Discord Server.
    Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.
    Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.
    We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

All the best!

3. Sysmon

Sysmon World of Warcraft Division Captain

Welcome onboard!

:D S

4. Dolnor

Dolnor Bane of Crickets

I'm sooo sorry...but "can't shut me up" position is already taken. Hence why I rarely talk in-game/Discord...I drone on and on! -)

Welcome to the family! Once a TOG'er, **ALWAYS** a TOG'er!

I used to be a "long-time RPer" but tend to be solo these days in-games. And I mostly stick to ESO but dabble in other MMOs (never WoW).

Make sure you check out The Lounge for great postings...Especially the "What-the (and HA HA) pics and vids" thread!

TQQdles™

5. Kalista

Kalista Getting Started

I've played some ESO myself, but mainly sticking to either GW right now or else wow when I can get the time for it. Thanks for the warm welcome and sorry for the late replies XD

6. Sysmon

Sysmon World of Warcraft Division Captain

Enjoy GW! I played GW2 for a bit, and enjoyed it. Got away from it though, for no real reason...

:D S

7. Dolnor

Dolnor Bane of Crickets

No worries, we are all a bit slow here! -)

I enjoyed testing GW2. But since most of my friends/guildies were on "the fast track" and I tend to be "enjoying the views" too much, I was left in their wake and they moved on to another game. The best time I had was in the original GW...testing Friends&Family Alpha through release. There was a totally different game-testing community & mindset back then...I miss the old days! -)

Have fun in GW2....I'll poke my head in there once ESO gets old. -)

TQQdles™