New Member looking for some clan action

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Mind-Riot, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Mind-Riot

Mind-Riot Active Member

Hi there all, well as the title says im new to TOG ( im 42 years old i think i qualify ) i make time to play the odd video game mainly Q3 RA3 , im a FPS sorta fella so im keen to give some new games a go that required a bit of team work, i have played a fair bit of ETQW and some CSS lots of driving sims the likes of GTR ive been in a few clans , so send me an email if you know of any spots opening up im Keen to give it a go .

Cheers

ReverenD:)

2. BattleScoob

BattleScoob Retired Administrator

Hello there and welcome to TOG.

Please take some time to read this: Potential Members PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING and the other sticky posts at the top of this forum. They detail what is needed in order to become a full TOG member.

We need to know:
    1. Are you over the age of 25?
    2. Have you read and agreed to the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and FAQs
    3. Have you read and agreed to the Forum and Server Guidelines.

Post back here with the required info and we can give you full access to the site (TOGerised).

3. Mind-Riot

Mind-Riot Active Member

hey there Champ yes i have read the (aup) and will comply with it and the server guidlines i was born july 20th 1966 i think that makes me over 25 , though i wish i wasnt some times as my reaction times are not what they used to be..

4. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

G'day and welcome to TOG. :)

5. BattleScoob

BattleScoob Retired Administrator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organization.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 20,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)