[DONE] New Member - The Division

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Vanderbeef, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Vanderbeef

Vanderbeef Just Joined

Heya, folks!

I've been playing with a group of TOG members regularly in The Division, so I've decided to come here and make things official. I was aware of TOG by reputation and had heard good things, but the excellent company I've kept in the Division has moved me to formally get on board. A whole community full of folks as awesome as these guys? I gotta get in on that! :D

Anyway, a little about me: I'm 30 years old, and I've been playing games since I could waddle over to the NES and Sega Master System. After a larger awakening a few years later when I discovered my uncle's dice and monster manuals, I was set to be a gamer for life.

I play all sorts of computer games with an emphasis on multiplayer and community. I very much enjoy competitive play, and if an MMO or similar game has a well-implemented PvP aspect you can bet I'll be all over it.

I currently live in South Carolina in the southeastern US, so I tend to play in the evenings for the Eastern time zone.

Looking forward to playing the Division and other games with you guys!

2. Hippy222

Hippy222 FPS Bartender and Still standing ... Captain

Hey there Vanderbeef. Once you get sorted out, head down to the pit where you will find the rest of us. Grab TS to, always good to help find a game and for a good laugh.

Cheers
    Hippy222

3. Vanderbeef

Vanderbeef Just Joined

Will do! Mortis and the others have already been using the public server so I'll be ready to jump right in. Looking forward to it.

4. Jector

Jector Well-Known Member

This guy's OK. You can let him in without locking up the china.

5. Vanderbeef

Vanderbeef Just Joined

Yessss that's it, lull them all. . . Grandma's heirloom gravy boat WILL BE MINE

6. Jector

Jector Well-Known Member

Fff! That was the first thing I boosted when they let me in.

Uhh... That is, HEY, SOMEONE STOLE THE GRAVY BOAT!! BASTARDO!!

7. BoneInspector

BoneInspector Brains Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game and communications servers
    Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 70,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best! :D

8. Vanderbeef

Vanderbeef Just Joined

Whoo hoo, thanks for having me aboard!