Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by mangrovejane, Nov 28, 2003.

1. Basie

Basie Retired Administrator

Welcome mangrovejane! Don't listen to these guys, you can play all the Sims you like. Actually, I'd like to see a Sims/Enemy Territory crossover...

The Axis move into their new house. Will they live alone or advertise for Aryan roommates? How many simoleons does it cost to buy an ammo pack? Will neighbourhood property values plummet because of the burning tank in the back yard?

Ok, maybe that's not such a good idea.

2. Bennett

Bennett Active Member

Welcome to TOG MJ! I'm trying to use you as an excuse to join up Mrs Bennett as you well know my wife is an insane Sims player. :roll: :)

Don't worry about all the greenie remarks around here either ... these guys just don't get out enough. You're more than welcome to come visit our little (green) corner of the world. :)

Anyhoo, welcome again. Your presence will no doubt keep ol' Redman on the straight and narrow! :p

3. Jello63

Jello63 Well-Known Member

Jervis Bay N.S.W: TOG Sponsor: XFire-jello63. Fox'
    Good morning Mrs Redman (god takes me back to school days). Wow! so Redman has a real life (whats it like? :lol: )

4. Janus

Janus Hope is Alive

Well, we now know that Redman has a real wife - plus kids. Define "real life" for me again, Jello? :D

5. RedMan

RedMan Retired Advisor

ROFL
    Shes a qualified teacher too...

I have a couple of real lifes, just none of them mine :cry: But they seem happy
    "Dad, can I have a Bionicle" Son
    "Dad, mine!" Daughter
    "Honey, take a look at this property" me woman

6. Aramar

Aramar Active Member

ROFL
    so not only is Redman going to be henpecked in reality but is being over-seen in TOG as well

you have my sympathies (such as they are LOL)

Welcome to TOG MJ

7. mangrovejane

mangrovejane Active Member

I've been ordered to answer the fanmail. so here goes...
    ummm...no. unless they bring in an underwater realm where i can live happily under the sea counting the fish stocks and frowning at the pollution.
    I can give you a website if you want to order some and don't forget the guinea pig powered generator for your pc
    All ideas are good dear, we just choose to ignore those that are stupid :wink:
    *grin* I'm trying to get Redman to buy our own, if he thinks there is free access to a friend's property I'll never get one! Have you entered your voluntary conservation agreement yet you fantastic carbon sink you?
    That'll be Ms. Mangrove to you :lol:
    That's right. Mainly because your real life would be some matrix like concoction where you would die horribly many times over because your inferior systems keep on crashing. So you should be honoured that we let you borrow ours for a little while darlin.

You're all so sweet and the repartee so witty, I think I'll visit again...

8. ledge

ledge Getting Started

Tried reality. Didn't like it. This is much better; I can just hit the "restart" button if I don't like it! :) :wink:

Anyhow, welcome to our universe MJ!

9. phantom

phantom Getting Started

:D Hi welcome from me, i am new myself but i feel at home here its good to see females involved (some one tell mrs Phantom that this is reality) :wink:

10. Derelict

Derelict Retired Administrator

LOL! I still remember the story a few years back when Mrs. RedMan/MJ didn't feed her hard working husband any meat and then RedMan collapsed into a difficult illness over the course of a month or two. When she fed him meat again, miraculously RedMan quickly recovered! And believe me, 'ole RedMan wasn't faking illness at all! 8O

This woman... she's a feisty one... don't mess with her guys. The bright sunshine and the lush green fields can be very easily covered up by an overcast cloud formation that brews into a thundercloud over Mrs. MJ's head at a moment's notice.

*snap* and that's it. ;)

I for one, get along well with her kids so I try to push the envelope as much as I dare... though I don't dare much as she scares the bejebus outta me! :lol: :oops:

She don't know much about computers though!

11. Tri

Tri Well-Known Member

Oh I don't know Dero, the thunderclouds amuse the hell outta me :D And I push it a lot further than you do at times hehehe.

As for that site MJ...no thanks, I'm sure you'lll organise a crafting and inner goddess workshop so we can make our own hemp sacks while getting in touch with our inner princess, all to the tune of whale songs paying in the background..........tried the guinea pig idea before, it didn't like where the cord had to go :cry: those little buggers have a nasty bite when you wire them in wrong, and smouldering fur from a short circit doesn't smell too nice :lol:

12. oldskool

oldskool Retired Moderator

ROFL

we got a buch of comidians here in TOG :lol:

Anyway welcome mangrovejane to our own little sick and twisted corner of the universe....WE CALL REALITY :twisted:

I know for sure its my reality whenever my wife says it is :lol: :eek: :lol:

---inite-------

13. Bennett

Bennett Active Member

No. :oops: 'cause we'll probably get told how to run our own little oxygen farm. ;) :roll:

As for Solar Power, we do intend on putting full solar on this place but atm the government will only pay rebates if installed on the house you currently live in. :roll:

When we can build some guest cottages and be able to live there we'll have solar power for all. :D

14. Jello63

Jello63 Well-Known Member

Jervis Bay N.S.W: TOG Sponsor: XFire-jello63. Fox'
    You want a man who has based his lifes actions around Bugs Bunny & Road Runner cartoons to define "real Life" :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. SnakeTails

SnakeTails Well-Known Member

Welcome new gamer, how do you feel about Snakes?

16. Smash

Smash Retired Admin

Ha ha ha Nice to meet ya and welcome!

17. SnakeTails

SnakeTails Well-Known Member

Hello new target

$postcount++