[DONE] New recruit signing up

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Mal95v12, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Mal95v12

Mal95v12 Getting Started

1. What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG?

Guild Wars 2 and BF3, plus any other games released that TOG get involved in.

2. What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played?

Going back a little way here, but i would say my first memories would be the Amstrad CPC464 (i was a demon on Roland on the ropes and Harrier Attack), from there i moved up to the Amiga 500 and never looked back since.

3. Why do you want to join TOG?

I am currently in a BF2/3 clan called Elite Armed Forces, but the clan is splitting/Changing and most people are going their separate ways, the few friends i have in the clan are mainly on Dutch only servers so as i am from the UK i am left out (sob). So i need a friendly group of mature people to interact with and share some quality gaming time. Maybe join in some competitive matches (i participated in the ESL Gaming league for a brief time on BF3).

4. Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share.

I lost my job a while ago so usually spend as many hours gaming as possible between job hunting (need the release from the frustration), GW2 will be my first MMORPG, i also have a passion for cars and football (long time Everton fan), i live in the UK, people say i am friendly and good mannered ( i am not someone who will have a tantrum or throw a wobbly if the game is not going right), i like to help people out if they need it. don't know what else to say really, i don't tend to talk about myself too much.

5. Are you applying for full TOG Membership?

Yes

6. Age Requirement met?

Yes

7. TOG FAQ read?

I have a Headset and TS3 installed, although i tend not to use the headset too often, but if required will dig it out. If i have missed anything let me know.

2. CAMMO

CAMMO The Soprano Voice of TOG Staff Member Moderator -= GOLD Patreon =-

Welcome Mal, An Admin/Moderator should be along shortly to TOGerize you, until then feel free to have a look around the public part of the forums. Once you are made a full member you will be given access to the private areas and will see the great expanse that is TOG.:eek: Don't be afraid it is and awesome place.:D Enjoy your stay.;)

3. Baldric

Baldric Retired Captain

Hello Mal95v12

Welcome to TOG and the GuildWars 2 Division

A moderator will be along soon to review your application. Once it has been approved, please come over to the GW2 Division and introduce yourself.

We look forward to meeting you in game.

Please review the green stickies at the top of the page for important information

Thanks
    Baldric :)

4. Mal95v12

Mal95v12 Getting Started

Thanks guys, i have just changed my home world to the Desolation server on GW2 my in-game name is Diabolus Canis, add me please and i will tag along on any quest ect.. :)

5. Ninja Gizmosis

Ninja Gizmosis Communications Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Hi Mal95v12,

You have not ticked the box marked 'applying for full TOG Membership in the UserCP panel. If you could do so, we can continue with your application.

Full Membership Requirements:

It is a requirement that you have read the TOG FAQ, are at least 25 years old, and that you've completed the "TOG Member Policies" section on the Registration form. If you did not complete that section during registration you can complete it now by editing the three (3) fields listed below in the "Editing Your Details" section of the UserCP. You will find the three (3) fields near the bottom of the form:

Are you applying for full TOG Membership?
    Age Requirement
    TOG FAQ

These fields must all be set to "yes" for your application to be processed.

Regards NG.

6. Mal95v12

Mal95v12 Getting Started

I have amended the box allowing for full TOG membership, i did not tick it earlier because i was just posting on the forum and forgot to change it during application, was on the desolation server last night but never saw any TOG members :( i would invite people but i don't know any ones names in-game names yet, hope i can sort that if i am accepted.

7. Ulric

Ulric Assume a Can Opener TOG Shadow Ops

Mal95v12,

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the [url="http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/tog-policies-manuals-guidelines/251582-tog-new-members-guide.html"[/color][/url]

Currently TOG consists of nearly 40 game divisions and over 50,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)