New to site would like to join.

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by ss1066, May 16, 2006.

1. ss1066

ss1066 Just Joined

Hello Everyone.
    I'm 39 (will be the big 4-0 this year), and been a gamer for quite a few years now. I am currently playing World Of Warcraft.

I have read all the required reading the AUP and the FAQ, and agree with it all and will abide by the rules set within.

I live in Utah so I'm in Mtn Time zone however my game play times do not require I play with others in my local area.

I am a stay at home Mom (yes I am a woman lol) so some days I will be playing all day and late into the night, and other days I may not login at all. Family comes first then my gaming addiction. :)

I currently have (2) 60 mages, (1) 60 priest, (1) 56 hunter, (1) 60 rogue, and many other low level alts in game. So I'm not new to the game however I've never done any instance that requires more then a 10man team.

Would like to find a great guild of mature adults and will gladly skill up another character on that server.
    Pvp or normal server prefered, RP really isnt my style.

All my characters now are on different servers except for 2, I've had a very hard time finding like minded
    adults.

Games I played before Wow are:
    Star Wars Galaxies
    Sims Online
    Dark Age of Camelot
    Ultima Online
    Second Life

I'm very excited about the possiblity of actually having my peer group to play Wow with and possibly other games in the future.

2. Karmajay

Karmajay Retired Advisor

Welcome!

Soon an admin will visit (they are slow with their walkers!) and make you a member. At that time you can visit the multiple WoW forums along with all the other games we have members in.

Enjoy and have fun!

3. viking

viking Retired Advisor

Welcome to TOG mate :)

4. Mind Rott

Mind Rott Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard. We have a presence on several Wow servers. I believe Runetotem on which I play is the newest one we have established a presence on but as was mentioned before we are on several so feel free to jump in the forums and check them out.

5. Gatoc

Gatoc Active Member

welcome to tog

6. Headly

Headly World of Warcraft Leader

Welcome SS

Once an Admin has bashed you with the TOG stick have a look through the WOW forums, all the info you need will be in the stickies there.

Cheers

Head

7. Starlaight

Starlaight Getting Started

Woot! Another Utah Mom to play with!

See you in game...

8. ss1066

ss1066 Just Joined

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Just popped back in to see if I could be nosey and go snooping threw the forums yet.

Hi ya Starlaight nice to see another person in my state here! :)
    I've not meet alot of folks from my area in any of the games I've played threw the years. Would think that I was the only if it were not for that line at walmart the night Wow came out! haha

9. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

G'day and welcome to the wide world of TOG, ss1066 :)

Those admins are still going over ur application with a fine tooth comb, they will be with u shortly to hit u with the big TOG stick..... when ur done pls join the rest of the crew in the Lounge for a chat ;)

10. Jello63

Jello63 Well-Known Member

Jervis Bay N.S.W: TOG Sponsor: XFire-jello63. Fox'
    Hi & Welcome to TOG :).

You have now been made a member & have access to all TOG member only forums.

The first place to start is the Forum Index.

Find the game forum you are interested in, there you will find threads called "Sticky" posts, which contain a lot of very handy information.

Introduce yourself & you'll find TOG members coming from all directions to help you get settled.

The social hub of TOG is the Lounge where there are many topics discussed, TOG social gatherings & Lans are posted.

Enjoy your stay.:)