[DONE] new to TOG not gaming

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Chrysar, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Chrysar

Chrysar Getting Started

Hey Everyone,
    Name is Paul and live in the Hills district in Sydney, but in game i am either Chrysar or Catalist in BF1 & 2 as well.
    recently turned 40 and have been gaming for as long as i can remember, from the early days of Pong in an old cartridge system we got for xmas one year to pinching coins from my brothers to play frogger & pacman at the local fish & chip shop, harrassing my friends who had commodore 64's and the full scope of Nintendo's & Playstations in the last 25 years. i build my own PC's and run a pretty good AMD system right now with a 9550 quad core and AMD Radeon HD 6900 gpu.
    dont really have a favorite genre, i play FPS, RPG, the X series.
    Spent about 3 years heavily into EQ2, was guilded and raided everyday, completely loved it but have moved away from mmorpg's to have a bit more of a life. still crank up around 4 hrs a day gaming, not always online games.
    thrilled to see Mechwarrior online coming out soon as i played all 4 of the previous versions.
    Would like to meet a bunch of peeps similar to myself to hang out with, get to know and have fun with, whatever the genre as i am up for everything.
    i have recently been logging into your server for BF3, so i hope to see you in game soon (hopefully fragging your asses :D )

2. Redgum

Redgum Retired Captain

Welcome along Chrysar. When a mod approves your application and you get access to the members forums make sure you drop on by the BF3 division.

See you in there.

3. Monty

Monty Guild Wars 2 Officer

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and almost 54,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself! :D