[DONE] New video game player.

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Kaarox, May 6, 2018.

?

Would you Game with Kaarox?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  3. Is he cute?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kaarox

Kaarox Getting Started

1. What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG? Currently playing a lot of PUBG but I really want a community to play Overwatch with. Otherwise; I play a borad spectrum of games including but certainly not limited to Civilization VI, Total War (Saga), Onward, Elite Dangerous, Conan Exiles, Hearthstone and when the next expansion comes out World Of Warcraft.
    2. What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played? PlayStation 1, SEGA, N64 then finally PC but mainly I played outside with the ants when i was growing up.
    3. Why do you want to join TOG? I know of TOG from the days of Battlefield 2 and they seemed like a good community, admittedly I was too young to join. -_-
    4. Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share: GAME, GYM, Work Repeat. I work away from time to time but when I'm back in Brisbane my time is usually spent in front of this expensive brightly coloured box. I'm 27 and have been playing video games for well over a decade, I build my first PC when I was 15 after saving up money from my part time job.

2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator

Hah stupid pole gets a stupid answer!! Welcome to TOG mate :D

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.
    You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions
    Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.
    Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our Discord Server.
    Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.
    Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.
    We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

All the best!

3. z3roCoo1

z3roCoo1 Getting Started

Onward, that's VR right? I'd be interested in playing that. Course, I'll have to buy it first, till then I need to get back into Elite, I played it for a couple of weeks when it came out then...yeah well then not much.

4. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator

Yeah mate it is VR.

5. Kaarox

Kaarox Getting Started

Elite is like that, it's absolutely phenomenal in vr albeit a little clunky at first but after a while you run out of interesting things to do.

Onward is really cool and they have just released a massive new patch so it's progressing nicely.