No TOG Outfit on Cobalt

Discussion in 'Planetside 2 (Public)' started by XDCMouseUK, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XDCMouseUK

XDCMouseUK Getting Started

I have been playing on the Cobalt server due to the AU server being deserted when I'm due to the time difference but as there is no TOG Outfit on there what would be the score about me starting one on there?

I appreciate that the people that would wish to join would have to go through the relevant channels of joining TOG etc but i would just like some guidance on where to go with this. I have signed up with the German BKNE Clan as no one from TOG was never on the Cobalt server but after one day of that i am regretting it as it simply was not TOG.

Cheers for your help and guidance with this query guys and girls,

Mouse.

2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Single Sparkly Dot Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

The best way would probably have been to contact the DC (me) and probably not post it up in the public forum. OMGz! ;)

Anyway further correspondence though PM's please mate but to answer your question because it is here now anyway...

1: You would need to show me there is a viable player base for the effort that would go in to setting it up and maintaining all the boring as hell stuff.
    2: More importantly, you would have to convince me that you have what it takes to take on the role that would be required for you to recruit and keep me informed of what it going on in a place I would have little or no knowledge of. That comes with a lot of responsibility to TOG and is not given lightly. I need to be convinced because then I would have to put forward a convincing argument to those that must be obeyed to why I would want to promote you to such things.

Anyway, PM's please mate... this is the public forum :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.