Off Season Mayhem for ALL!

Discussion in 'Shooter Games: The Range' started by BIRD, Aug 23, 2005.

1. BIRD

BIRD Getting Started

Firstly let me say "GG" to our mates here at TOG in the COD division & TOG community from all of us over at Drunkards In Combat. www.drunkencombat.com/

DIC clan is looking to stay active during the Call of Duty off season.
    ATM we're recruiting in prep for a few games like COD 2 and BF2 which some of our COD ppl are lending a hand in support of the BF2. But many of us are feeling kind of benched with not a great deal to look forward to.

So...DIC clan is planning to host a few get together nights.
    http://drunkencombat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=29623#29623
    For those who know, nights such as these are a tradition between our two clans where we choose a game, a date and then we scrim. So far the BF2 & COD teams have enjoyed these good times.

One of our members had suggested recently that we don't just limit ourselves to just these current games (BF2/COD series) and play clans at old games just for fun. But what games would they be? There are alot to choose from, it'd have to be cheap fun to say the least.
    -RTCW ET
    -DOD
    -MOH:AA
    -Quake3

For now some of us at DIC are planning to have a bash at MOH:AA against a well established MOH:AA clan that we're also mates with.

But this is an idea that we want to warmly extended to the ppl here at TOG just so we don't go stir crazy during the off-season.
    If yr keen you can PM me over at www.drunkencombat.com/ and we'll set something up for fun. Or email bird@drunkencombat.com

Cheers

2. Ned

Ned Public Forum Coordinator

MOHAA... F**K YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be contacting you on that one!

If you get a team together for ET we'll give ya a run btw 8)

3. Renegade

Renegade Retired Captain

ET
    ET
    ET
    ET
    ET
    ET
    ET
    ET
    ET

4. Fox

Fox Clown Administrator Administrator Moderator

Hi Bird. We have a dozen ET players that can't get enough ET in their veins. Do you have a crew that's prepared to d/l and install this for a social scrim? If you can't field a team, we can give you our worst players to make up the numbers. :wink:

:arrow: PM, e-mail or X-fire me if you think the lads are ready for a real game. 8)

5. Straka

Straka Getting Started

Well I don't really like ET but I love TOG so I'd love to get a social game on with yuze guys.