[DONE] Old Dog looking for a home "WoW Classic"

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Krohl, Aug 16, 2019 at 5:10 AM.

1. Krohl

Krohl Getting Started

1. What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG? Atm I play Path of Exile and WoW on pservers (nothing serious, just chilling and levelling and trying to figure out what to play for Classic). I return to Diablo 3 occasionally. I have played all the "WoW killers" but now I'm looking forward to the WoW classic experience.

1. What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played?
    PC - Amiga, game Barbarian, I was introduced to D&D in the military. Was hooked for many years to come until World of Warcraft swallowed me.

1. Why do you want to join TOG? I have been with Dogs since start of TBC. Name is Krohl (hunter). Saw Tom posted about TOG on our discord server that you are going classic so I wanted to apply. I have actually already joined a Scandinavian guild on Shazzrath (Kronan), but this seems more appealing to me since I will be playing with some old friends. Also, its’s a Rp PvP server. It’s not about the rp (for me), but it helps with the immersion.

1. Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share.
    I’m a 40+ gamer with little to no obligations besides my work. Spend a lot of my time online playing games and in the weekends and on Thursdays (sadly) I spend some of my time at the pub watching EPL football and drinking beer, cheering my team on and occasionally going over to London to watch them live. Work as a Temp Consultant at a Swedish Logistics firm stationed in Norway. Not much travel, mostly long weekends if any.

2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

Well then you old dog, looks like you have found a kennel. Welcome to TOG mate :)

Congratulations! You have past our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)

3. Krohl

Krohl Getting Started

Thanks Shrubbo

Shrubbo likes this.
  4. Sysmon

Sysmon World of Warcraft Captain

Welcome! We are in the process of setting up guilds for WoW Classic, so you should be able to find a home there soon!

:D S

Krohl likes this.