[DONE] Old Fart needing a versatile gaming clan or Corp.

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by WildBill064, Feb 11, 2014.

1. WildBill064

WildBill064 Just Joined

I'm 57 years old retired Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic Level II . I'm originally from Tennessee but been living in Alabama since 1983. My son (NoFun AtAll) & I are PC gamers all the way. We started with Zelda (Link to the Past), Super NES. Then went to Super Mario 3 (Nintendo). Got 1st. Computer Hp 8760-C & console gaming was over. Starcraft I & II, Battlezone II, MechWarrior 1,2,3,4 & Black Knights, Empire Earth, Warcraft 3, Halo, Doom 3, Silent Hill I & II, Star Wars collection, C & C collection, Minecraft, Eve Online, World of Tanks, Company of Heroes, Splinter Cell (Chaos Theory) & many more. We usually team up as a Platoon on WOT or Co-op on games that we can. Eve was the hardest game to learn but my son did so much research on it, that made it easy for me to pick up.. It would be nice to have a online clan or Corp. to play with. Hobbies are Fishing, Tennis, Reloading with NoFun, Shooting at range, soon to be Bee Keepers, PC GAMING, Grilling Out, Computer Building & Repair. I'm looking forward to blowing up some tanks with yall. Tally-ho.

WildBill064 Tank Commander at your service:

2. Ninja Gizmosis

Ninja Gizmosis Communications Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game and communications servers
    Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 64,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best! :D

3. Genghoidal

Genghoidal Retired Captain

Great intro! Welcome :)