[DONE] Old member hobbling back

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Zebidie, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Zebidie

Zebidie Getting Started

Hello again Toggers, I used to be a full member years ago mainly playing Warhammer online back when that was a thing. I'm guessing there was an account purge at some point and I've been inactive for ages so probably got demoted.

A little about me, I've been playing games since the Atari console in the 80's, progressing my way up through the Commadore 64 and on to PC. Played all sorts of games over the decades but most recently mainly stick to MMO's for the social iteration and progression.

I'm currently living in Glasgow and play evenings and late nights as I work remotely for a USA based company so tend to live in EST time even though I'm in the UK. :D

Most recently I've been playing Elite Dangerous, Guild Wars 2 and Warframe, it would be nice to find some more folks to play with.

2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator

Hell I didn't even read any of that, I just wanted to get you in in record time :D

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.
    You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions
    Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.
    Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our Discord Server.
    Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.
    Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.
    We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

All the best!

Zebidie likes this.