[DONE] Older Newby - WOW Jubei'thos

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Holychic7, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Holychic7

Holychic7 Just Joined

Hi,

I'm interested in joining TOG. I'm a 44 female veterinarian based in semi-rural Sydney who has been playing WOW since mid 2006. This is the first MMORPG I have played, but I play every evening and weekends, have modifed my work roster (and children's activities!) to suit my little addiction, and I have been a regular successful raider for a few years. I've been an officer in 2 long term guilds on a US server (horde and then ally), and overseen DKP administration in the past.

I play a spriest Holychic as my main, and also have fun on a boomy Snugglebare (PVE - she is resto PVP), and I am also mucking around on my 83 hunter. I'm interested in joining <TOG Lootzors> on Jubei'thos. I'd like to be able to play in a drama free atmosphere with other like minded people. The social aspect is what keeps me still playing this game, but raid shinies are an added bonus!

Cheers!

2. Squiz

Squiz Retired Moderator

Hello Holychic7.

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 36,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

cheers

squiz

3. Holychic7

Holychic7 Just Joined

OK, I see many people who have apped after me have been accepted, but not me. Either I smell, or I haven't submitted this application correctly.

I realise I have neglected to mention what my first computer game was. As kids we were one of the lucky first to get an Atari - instant popularity house! I also played Pacman a bit (at rollerskating rinks - does that age me??) Amusement pre internet/Foxtel connections in the country included games like Descent and Panzer General on a Pentium 90.

I'd like to join TOG to be able to play with older players who don't feel that every statement has to be punctuated by multiple 4 letter words, free of misogeny, have patience and are able to have a good time without putting other people down or ninja'ing.

2nd try lucky
    Cheers

4. Squiz

Squiz Retired Moderator

Hello Holychic, as you have been toggerised i will take your second post with a pinch of salt as you must have missed the previous post telling you that you have been accepted and welcomed into TOG :p

cheers

squiz

5. Holychic7

Holychic7 Just Joined

Yup! Thanks - I think I must have been typing just as you were.