Original Xbox

Discussion in 'Console Talk (Public)' started by .PP2, May 16, 2016.

1. .PP2

.PP2 Just Joined

I found a shop nearby that sells all the old consoles and games for reasonable prices so I picked up an original Xbox and about 15 games pretty cheap. A few titles I wasn't able to secure I found online at JJgames.com.

So here's my question, although it might be dumb: can you still get on Xbox live on the original console?

2. Chief

Chief Well-Known Member

No, it was discontinued around 6 years ago I think.

3. .PP2

.PP2 Just Joined

I was thinking that too but then I was also thinking a lot of it was p2p so it might still be usable. I know you can still set up a local LAN type thing.

Reason I was asking was I found a copy of Pro Fishing Challenge on JJgames and wanted to investigate the possibility of putting together tournaments.

Fwiw, this game should have been BC on 360 and definitely should have a new version for this generation.

4. RoryBarr

RoryBarr Just Joined

I love playing online games, Xbox console games, PS games. As suggested by my friend about Acheter Abonnement xbox live 12 mois. Game lovers will definitely like this. I thought about this buying and it's best to first consider the kind of games you want to play. That way you will surely be able to enjoy many hours of relaxation and fun with your gaming system.

5. jonny2combz

jonny2combz Active Member

I think there is an app you can get to play online with other Xbox Vanilla owners. From memory it was called XBconnect. and I checked google and it is still available.