One: Overwatch - any XBone players interested in regular team ups?

Discussion in 'Games Talk' started by FunkyJ, Jun 22, 2017.

1. FunkyJ

FunkyJ Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Long time since I posted!!

I was wondering if anyone plays Overwatch on Xbox One regularly? I just got into it (I know, late to the party as always) and I'm looking for regular team ups, particularly for competitive mode.

Last night I played my best ever game as D.VA - 55 kills,47 obj kills, most time on objective and only 5 deaths - all in competitive mode! It wasn't just me, it was the whole team - We had a really good healer (Mercy's Rez was phenomenally well timed in the 3 matches we won) and great support from an Orisa, Lucio and Soldier76.

Problem is I probably won't get put with such a good team again, so want a bunch of regulars to do that with - hopefully some older people who don't mind, lets say, colourful language, coming out of my mic... ;)

2. FunkyJ

FunkyJ Well-Known Member

Hey all, with Overwatch going free to play this Anniversary weekend, thought I'd update and see if any Toggers play on Xbox at all. I'm still playing, still having fun with it, so feel free to hit me up if you want someone to play with.

I've tried the freeplay weekends on PC too, but my PC won't run it well unfortunately :(

necrovampire likes this.
  3. necrovampire

necrovampire Getting Started

I play it on the ps4, my son got me into it. And world of tanks