OverWatch Division Console Announcement!

Discussion in 'Console Talk (Public)' started by iHale, May 18, 2016.

1. iHale

iHale Overwatch Captain

Hello fellow TOG members!

Let me briefly introduce myself, I'm the division captain for the newly appointed OverWatch Division (thats brief enough :D). You may or may not have had a chance to try the game out in Beta (not sure if there was a console equivalent) so i wanted to pop into this forum to ensure everyone is aware the division is across both PC and Console players.

We are looking to ensure that all platforms are supported within TOG. To assist with this we have created a forum thread for people to leave their contact information and console ID's for easier grouping and communication in the event you are looking for like minded TOG members to play with.

Post here to share your ID's

[​IMG][Console] PS4 & XBOX ID's - Grouping Made Easier

If you haven't had the pleasure of trying out OverWatch, we highly recommend giving it a shot. We believe if you are a fan of fast paced, objective orientated shooters, then OverWatch is for you. If you are a fan of shooters who's priomary focus is on the enjoyment and spectacle of the events unfolding in the match then the K/D ratio at the end, then OverWatch is for you.

I have added a few reference or like style games, below that might give people an inkling to try it out. Should you have already purchased it or are looking to purchase then dont forget to head over to the OverWatch Division forums and come participate in a rapidly growing division, we are always looking for fresh faces.

Reference Games;

• TF2
    • Quake
    • Unreal Tournament
    • DOTA - not FPS but it draws from the MOBA style.

Note: Apologies the above reference games are primarily PC orientated, unfortunately I'm absolutely terrible with a console controller especially for FPS so haven't had much exposure to gaming on a console outside of sports games and RPG's, that being said I am more then happy for others to add to the reference or similar style games list - with console equivalents if you believe there is better comparisons :)

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  2. Nikolaf

Nikolaf Active Member

iHale, Welcome to the newly appointed division caption! I just added my gamertag.

3. iHale

iHale Overwatch Captain

Thanks for posting Nikolaf, i have added you the the table in the first post hopefully many more submit their info :D