[DONE] Potential new recruit

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Belgarath, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Belgarath

Belgarath Getting Started

Hi there. I'm 37yo and currently looking for some more mature people to game with. I'm a survival nut hoping to find some people playing Ark/Conan Exiles (When bugs are fixed)/7 days to die & probably other survival games.
    I'm, easy going. Good at both teaching, learning and playing nicely.

Let me know if this interests anyone, i would love to join :)

I'm more into PVE than PVP but don't mind a bit of PVP when on a moderated server.

2. Arienne

Arienne Administrator Administrator

Oh, a David Eddings fan! :)

3. Belgarath

You betcha ;)

4. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator

David who? Man I had to google that. Still... none the wiser but you made an admin happy so there would be tears if I did anything else :D

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.
    You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions
    Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.
    Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our Discord Server.
    Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.
    Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.
    We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

Arienne likes this.
  5. Belgarath

Thanks for the info :)