Power Level 31 Body Armour

Discussion in 'The Clancy Division (Public)' started by Binary-Ninja, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Binary-Ninja

Binary-Ninja Well-Known Member

All my other Armour is at Power Level 31 except for my body armour .. while the current one is very, very good it is still only level 30 .. Does anyone know where the blueprint or even if one exist for this part of your kit ..

I am only chasing it as i assume the (new gear score) as of a few days time will use this level to give you your overall gear score .. Unless i am wrong about how they will work it out ..

2. Nefarious*au

Nefarious*au Active Member

DZ6 vendor has level 31 body armour and blueprints. :D

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  3. Binary-Ninja

Thought i looked at that safe house .. will check again but only rank 41 in DZ hardly go there

4. Nefarious*au

Need rank 50 to buy em, I'm afraid.

Apparently all the items that currently require level 50 DZ will be lowered to level 30 when the patch drops next week.

5. DaedalusAlpha

DaedalusAlpha Well-Known Member

I sort of missed that "level 31 body" part and just read Power Armor! It would be nice to step into your robotic suit and own everything in the division :D

6. Binary-Ninja

Yeah plan on doing that and maybe pick up a HE Tactical ACR as well .. got about 700 Phoenix Credits from last few days grinding on Lexington ...

That would make Challenge Modes nice :)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  7. Binary-Ninja

A level 31 body armour dropped from doing challenge mode today .. all its specs were equal to or better except the actual armour score .. My old one was 1126 armour versus about 730 .. So i looked at the character section and saw my over all armour score and in the end that % only dropped by 2% using the new piece but it gave me a extra 13% damage against elites

8. Nefarious*au

Boom! Nice.

Which challenge mode?

9. Binary-Ninja

It dropped on Lexington .. seen many HE drops but this was the first one i could use others had been gun pieces i had ..

Been doing Lexington for several runs each day getting credits up and mats .. especially seeing now there have been no dailies .. The Phoenix cap is 1000 i think and now i am on 890 odd cant do too much more .. Hopefully i can get a decent HE sniper to replace my purple socom m1a which is pretty good

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  10. BishopNZ

BishopNZ Well-Known Member

Hey BN,

Are you grinding Lexington solo, or just PUG's?

Tried doing it solo yesterday and I couldn't get the second hostage free.

Probably going to take tonight off, no point if everything is going to change after the patch tomorrow night.

11. Binary-Ninja

Solo Challenge i am certainly not that good :) ...

I am just using matchmaking but yesterday i got in with a couple of good groups we did 3 in a row without going back to a safehouse and never used 1 med kit .. We were blitzing every section with ease and each mission felt like only 10 mins long , they were very quick ... No one on comms either apart from one person suggesting a path or tips to take ...

In one of them we entered the boss room at end killed the two snipers and the 3 gunners with in a minute .. Barrett drops down and all the adds and they were cleaned up in a short time ..

I have had some bad matchmaking experiences but usually just leave ... But most have been good . Real issue is stopping the glass cannons who insist on running head first into the action then die and expect to be revived

12. flyinkiwi

flyinkiwi Active Member

You have to kill/cc or otherwise engage the two Rikers standing near the second hostage within 30 sec of triggering the encounter or they execute him and the mission bugs out.