PS Vita

Discussion in 'Hardware Talk' started by George, Dec 21, 2011.

1. George

George Retired Captain

2. Chief

Chief Retired Captain

At least Japan get to be our beta testers, hopefully they can have it fixed before it launches in the rest of the world.

3. George

George Retired Captain

I've just been to price up the Vita on pre release. Holy cow!!! If you get the 3G one + a memory card (required to do anything according to the shop assistant) it works out at over 300 pounds (In England at the moment). My sister in-law has just brought a PS3 (it was the cheapest one) at just under 200 pounds.

So when i thought it would be the same price as a PS3 i was wrong. It's aproximatley 30% more!

I'll still get one though. However, I do think Sony rely on fan boys like me far too much!

4. Bawheidbob

Bawheidbob Well-Known Member

I doubt i am going to get it - I do not travel much and if i am at home and want to play a game i would just want to play my PS3 and so on.

5. Xavien

Xavien Retired Captain

Same as Bawheidbob, i dont travel alot and hardly use my current PSP. Every time i do go to use it the battery is flat, thats how often it gets used :) Saying that my PS3 doesnt get that much use either, espeically for games :)

I guess if they come down in price and get a good set of games made for it i may sometime in the distant future invest but its unlikely.

6. Ancient_One

Ancient_One Console Manager Captain

Sorry not for me. Have an iPhone and iPad which I use for gaming on the go.. My PS3 is my main gaming device overall.