PS4 Pro with a SSD

Discussion in 'Console Talk (Public)' started by Mr_B_411, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Mr_B_411

Mr_B_411 Just Joined

I recently purchased a PS4 pro. After researching, I discovered that replacing the hard drive to a compatible SSD was very popular with hardcore gamers. With the savings I got with my purchase I did purchase a Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB SSD. The installation was very easy and only took about 20 minutes.
    My Pro runs so much smoother and extremely fast downloads and I always load into games faster than my friends. I am new here and wanted to share my new found enjoyment. Another advantage of the SSD is there are no moving parts like the harddrive and the system runs cooler and will add longevity to the console itself.
    I am a Twitch affiliate and have been streaming for just over 3 years now. I was just streaming on a regular PS4 and the quality of the stream kinda sucked. Now with the Pro I can stream at 1080p and 60 fps. I get alot of compliments on the quality of the stream now. I am so satisfied with the PS4 Pro and its power with the upgrade.
    My Twitch and PSN id is Mr_B_411. I currently am streaming COD Modern Warfare and Red Dead Redemption 2. I was number 1 globally with Battlefied 1 for over a year. It was a great accomplishment for a older gamer like myself. Hope to see you guys on the game sometime. Its nice that Modern Warfare is cross platform. I am 60 years old.