PS4 VoG Raid

Discussion in 'Destiny (Public)' started by Tassit, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Tassit

Tassit Getting Started

Looking give VoG a shot on Saturday October 4th, please be 26+.
    Time to start will be 10AM JST, 11AM AEST, 6PM PST (Friday for you), 8PM CST (Friday for you), 10PM EST (Friday for you).

No experience needed, I personally have never done the raid. All I ask is you bring a void weapon since we'll be fighting Vex and have a couple hours free to dedicate.

2. Briareus

Briareus Getting Started

If I can get my level up by then, I'm up for it. If we can't get enough players, Destiny LFG might be a good bet to fill out spots.

3. AdmiralTriggerH

AdmiralTriggerH Retired Captain

Would like be to be on this is I'm levelled up in time, anyone want to help me get there from 21? AdmrialTHappy on PSN

4. Chief

Chief Retired Captain

I've been 27 for weeks now waiting for folks to catch up so we can raid but unfortunately I'll be away for the next fortnight.

5. Knux2

Knux2 Active Member

I should be available then.

6. Ancient_One

Ancient_One Console Manager Captain

I'm away this weekend as well. Wish you all luck and sign me up for the next run.

7. Damai

Damai Getting Started

I would join but i believe i will be working and since i am still level 22 might not reach the requirement in time anyway.

8. delushin

delushin Well-Known Member

How have you guys gone with the raid?

Even though I am in a different clan (due to RL friends) I am still a togger and happy to help you through if needed, we have it on farm.

9. gritchar

gritchar Getting Started

Not sure about this raid but Draximus_Prime and B_A_D_D_I_E sent out some invites for a raid on saturday afternoon AEST for anyone that was on and it was pretty fun made it up to what i assume was the last stage of the first boss. Had a few connection issues and some lag probs but I thought we did pretty well. I am more then happy to try again :) I just need to get a new headset the mic decided to stop working when we started the raid :?

10. Skandy

Skandy Just Joined

Okay to give a heads up myself and BADDIE have been getting together on either Friday's or Saturday's (never quite sure which day for our Oceanic folks). We have now done this twice on the weekends and it's prettu much been open to whomever is on and in my friends list. We have now downed the Templar (and had a blast doing it) and got past the gorgons/platforms to the time room (or whatever it's called). So we will be definitely doing this again this coming weekend until we have the thing on farm.

If you guys haven't already please add my PSN: Draximus_Prime and I will accept the invite please put in a note that you are from tog.

Note: Toggers get preference for slots.

I work night shift on the East Coast US so 1AM-7AM ish (GMT -0400) which generally reflects prime playtime for my Oceanic friends but a few other US based chaps also have now been showing up.

I'm down for strikes at any time and want to get weekly nightfall on farm as well.

Happy hunting Guardians! May the odds be ever in your favor :)