Question about the BDO Guild

Discussion in 'Black Desert Online (Public)' started by Cradz, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Cradz

Cradz Getting Started

How active are you guys in the US Pacific time zone?

I semi-afk during the day (meaning I have the game up and running next to my work machine while I er.. "work" ;) ) and play quite a lot in the evenings and weekends.

I'm still waiting to be approved to be a full member here so can't join the guild which is killing my afk fishing without the guild buff so I'd like to know more about you guys as it might not be a good fit if you're all in AU anyway and I might need to find another guild for this game.

Do you guys actively get in wars?

Have you been declared on recently? Did you know people can declare now to take advantage of the "red dot" that shows up even if you don't declare back. I'm not against PvP but right now I'm focused on other things such as life skills and progressing my gear and I didn't like a few people in my last guild caused our "life skills" guild to be declared on constantly. PK is part of the game of course but the life skills guild I came from really had no business antagonizing other guilds as it was a life skills guild and nobody was geared or high level enough to get into wars.

I know you have +1 fishing right now. What other buffs do you have?

Do you do guild boss scrolls? Regular scroll groups and when?

Do you have a guild boat? I have a sail boat but a great way for the guild to increase funds is to go kill monsters.. rewards a ton compared to regular guild missions.

I'm worried this guild seems kinda slow based on the activity on the forums and not being approved within 24 hours (nearly 48 now) but I know some guilds are just active in game and not so much on their own forums.

2. Cradz

Cradz Getting Started

Aha! I've been approved and now see more of the forums and see they are more active than the general public can see. :cool:

3. Andru

Andru Well-Known Member

Not sure about Pacific prime time. I'm in prime time US and there are usually a few playing. We're just under 30 active members, so a small but elite force :) , but we don't do wars. Too expensive. Now that you are in you can see the guild perks. People do boss scrolls on an irregular basis. We do have a guild boat.

4. Cradz

Cradz Getting Started

Cool thanks. I'm more interested in life skills so this works for me.

I've stopped doing relic scrolls anyway as it seems easier to just sell them and I just solo my daily/weekly unless I happen to find a group when I want to do them so no biggie on that.

I'll save them for the weekend as I chatted with a few in guild chat and sounds like if people do them it's at the weekend.

5. tinman_au

tinman_au Retired Captain

Yeah, I sell most of my ARCS and just buy the stuff I want outright.

6. Dojilol

Dojilol Getting Started

Hello, just registered to ask about the guild too. Was looking for an easygoing guild, without the constant spam and penis jokes in chat.

7. Cradz

Cradz Getting Started

Yes we're a very laid back guild. Mainly life skillers.

No spam and no penis jokes. :D

If you haven't already, please post in the Barracks forum to apply to the guild and once approved then you'll need to post on the Contract Renewal topic in the Black Desert Online (Members) area (you won't see that until you're approved).

Please message me Family Name: Chips in game and I'll throw you an invite in game. I incorrectly thought you had to go through the whole process before getting an invite but if you haven't been approved we just set you for 14 days on the guild contract and extend it when approved.

Last edited: May 27, 2017