Rainbow 6 Siege

Discussion in 'Shooter Games: The Range' started by ChiefTripodBear, Dec 11, 2015.

1. ChiefTripodBear

ChiefTripodBear Just Joined

Anybody playing? I am enjoying this game but looking for a few people to group with.

2. imagine

imagine Just Joined

Same here! Find me (uplay) under: imag1ne_

3. Binary-Ninja

Binary-Ninja Well-Known Member

i have it on Xbox one but find it very meh .. I thought it was going to be better but very unbalanced .. NPC even on easiest mode can spot and kill you instantly regardless of the distance , yet you can get headshot after headshot and do nothing . i assume the hit box registers have a issue or buggy

4. ChiefTripodBear

ChiefTripodBear Just Joined

I can't comment too much on the xbox version; i've found hitboxes to be reasonable on the pc. Having said that I haven't spent as much time on this title as i have on bf4 or other shooters lately.

Imagine i'll look you up tonight and we'll try to get a game going.

5. Fitz

Fitz Getting Started

I'm downloading this now (PC/Steam name retrovertigo) will be looking to team up.

6. Ghoull

Ghoull Active Member

This is a fun game on PC. Not as fast as CS, not as expansive as Battlefield. But it can be quite intense in a close and fun MP match.

Playing with like minded teamates is the key!

I have sent a friend request to Imag1ne, and Retro. Feel free to add me if you are a FUN, CASUAL Competitive player.

7. Sollaar

Sollaar Just Joined

R6

If anyone is playing rainbow 6 just add me on steam under 'Sollaar', always up for a few games of this!

8. TheMightyLC

TheMightyLC Getting Started

Hey wonderful people.
    I have like a "same kind of different" request here.

We ARE actually enough people to play in a full squad (sometimes more), but we SUCK. Okay, we don't suck totally, we're just not able to commit enough time (we're OLDER gamers, you know) to get better yet. We don't know the maps, strategies, nothing. We've found it to be more fun to 3v3 than have the floor wiped with us by other teams. Especially if they outclass us in pure shooting-skills/reflexes instead of actual tactile play.

So it would be like really cool if we found some other "full squad" to play against. Casually. For fun. On a not-so-regular basis. I'm thinking like couple of matches once a week could be done, more if we're lucky.

So ANYONE interested in this add me on uplay: my screen name now is SMZC_TheMightyLC but my original account name is diegruenes. whatever works :)

Oh, P.S. I sent a friend request to imag1ne_, SoLLaaR and RETROVERTIGO. Just don't know how viable it is to be playing when most of you guys are sitting in Sydney while we're over in Europe :|

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  9. MDnK

MDnK Just Joined

Add me on steam Hadesrevolveras and uplay sephirothOWA would be nice to play with people who speak English and don't use fuze to kill the hostage

10. TheMightyLC

TheMightyLC Getting Started

That just cracked me up :D I feel your pain man.

English wouldn't be a problem for me but my friends wouldn't really be able to communicate. But remeber to add me once you found some people to play with and you need an opposing team that can show you how not to do things :)

11. Ghoull

Ghoull Active Member

HEY! What's wrong with playing FUZE Russian Roullette on the hostage? I'm 4 for 5 ( hostage NOT killed, 4 out of 5 ), and I can tell you, THE ENEMY NEVER EXPECTS IT!

Mind you, everytime someone else tries it, the first time, hostage dead. So maybe I just got the touch? :rolleyes:

12. Purg

Purg Well-Known Member

As the game gets more familiar, I'm seeing a tendency for people occupying adjacent rooms to a hostage if not going out and roaming. Only on certain maps in certain locations do I see more than 1 person on a hostage. (Consulate tends to encourage more than 1 person in the hostage area, for instance)

Given that, I don't see much purpose in fuzing a hostage room in an attempt to kill 1 person when the risk is ending the round right then and there. I love Fuze for his rifle and I'll Fuze an adjoining room on occasion as a diversion tactic. I did that on Cafe once, and while the hostage was 50m in a barricaded room, one of the pucks apparently teleported to the hostage and killed him. Fuze the hostage, expect hostility.

13. AdmiralTriggerH

AdmiralTriggerH Well-Known Member

Head down the the FPS mess hall thread guys, thats were most of us hang and we have TS channel too

14. lok_E

lok_E Just Joined

Deep into it. Strategy, thinking outside the bos strategies but is a steep learning curve for quite awhile. Add me lok_E , love a fun, intense match but really must have a mic. COMMS IS KEY.